Santa-Olalla Restauración, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs the User that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which the following processing information is provided:
- End of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Process requests for information or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Manage and process reservations made by users at any of the three Sibarius Group restaurants offered on the website. We also inform you of the possibility of using your contact details to comment on any aspect of the reservation.
- If you send us or leave us a CV, they can be used in the personnel selection processes, with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position we offer. The CVs will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in their treatment and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your curriculum again.
- Data retention criteria: these will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data.
Communication of the data: They will not be sent to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
- Legitimacy: it is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to oppose and portability of personal data. It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all personal data that concerns him or her and that he or she has provided to a responsible party, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and that it is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: The interested party shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on the personal data subject to processing, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or to be made of the same. Where the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the controller shall be obliged to give effect to the right of rectification or erasure of the data subject within 10 days. Any personal data the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or erased, and in particular, where such data are inaccurate or incomplete, he shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the processing of the data. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may only be processed for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained a processing limitation shall be informed by the controller before the limitation is lifted.
- Right of objection: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The data controller shall cease processing personal data, unless he or she establishes compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, to the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
- Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Plaza Bib-Rambla 9, 18001 Granada.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and entry of data in the fields, of the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to attend their request, on the part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the person responsible are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The person in charge expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User.
In the event that not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.